"Looking for a sweet and delicious way to sweeten your day? Then you're in the right place! Today I present to you a recipe that combines the best of both worlds: the crunchy texture of granola and the smoothness of an irresistibly delicious dulce de leche. Welcome to the preparation of our Granola Alfajores!
BAKE DREAMS Granola 100 g
Flour 100 g
Cornstarch 150 g
Coconut oil 100 g
Coconut sugar 80 g
Baking poder 1 g
Baking soda 1 g
Egg yolks 40 g
Vanilla extract 3 g
Instructions to making homemade Granola Alfajor:
- Cream coconut oil and sugar.
- Add egg yolks one by one.
- Add dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch), vanilla extract and mix.
- Set the dough in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- Roll out and cut the dough with a small round cookie cutter.
- Bake at 302 °F until barely starting to color.
- Fill with “dulce de leche” (sweet jam similar to caramel) and cover the edges with BAKE DREAMS Granola.
- Decorate it by sprinkling a thin layer of powdered sugar on top.
Give them a try and prepare to be amazed by the delicious harmony of flavors!
Stay tuned for the full recipe, coming your way soon. Until then, happy baking!
baking by: Cindy Villalba