BAKE DREAMS Granola 250 g
35 g Coconut oil
250 g Coconut yogurt
30 g Agave syrup
150 g Fresh blueberries
10 fresh mint leaves
Instructions to making homemade Granola Fruit Tarts:
- Grind or chop the granola.
- Add agave syrup and mix thoroughly until the crumbs of granola are completely coated.
- Divide granola mix into 6 parts and line the cupcake pans.
- Press mixture.
- Bake at 302 °F until light Brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Turn it out.
- Fill with yogurt.
- Decorate it with blueberries and mint leaves.
baking by: Cindy Villalba