VEGAN CREAMY NUTELLA
This version is dairy free, which makes it suitable for paleo, and vegan diet. It’s also sugar free, which is perfect for a ketogenic and low carb diet too.
200 g Hazelnuts
3 tsp Coconut sugar or honey
1/4 cup Vegan milk (oat, almond, soy or coconut)
1 tsp Cacao Powder sugar free
Instructions to making homemade Healthy Nutella:
- Toast your hazelnuts to 350 F Bake for 6 - 10 minutes, or until some of skin begins to peel naturally.
- Remove the loose skins: Using one of your hands, press and toggle the hazelnuts together, causing them to break from their skins.
- Blend the hazelnuts: Blend your hazelnuts for 2-3 minutes, until consistency remains. Using a rubber spatula, give the ground-up hazelnuts a good stir. Continue blending in one-minute burst, scraping down the sides regularly. Blend well until smooth and creamy.
- Add all ingredientes: Out-milk, cocoa, honey or coconut sugar, dates.
- Blend: Blend again until to get a creamy texture.
- Put the Healthy Nutella into a jar! .
baking by: Cindy Villalba
eat granola with LOVE.
Leave a comment